Israel's Leading Teacher Training College
Herzog College is the world’s leading Jewish teacher training college, providing fully accredited academic degree programs in both Jewish and secular subjects, with a firm commitment to Jewish and Zionist values.
Herzog College’s 30,000+ alumni stand at the front of the classrooms in a wide range of secular, pluralistic, religious and ultra-Orthodox schools, or work in school administration or as policy makers in Israel’s Ministry of Education.
Our teacher training programs include:
- Bachelors’ and Masters degrees in Education with concentrations in both Jewish and general education subjects including Hebrew Language, Bible Studies, Jewish Philosophy, History, Science, English, Math, and Computer Science.
- Educational Leadership Programs – click here for details
- Gvanim and Meitarim teacher training programs that build bridges between religious and secular communities.
- Teaching degree programs for Haredi men and women to equip them with professional qualifications.
- Beit Midrash programs for women, empowering them to strengthen their Jewish literacy through the study of Torah and Talmud texts.
- Midreshet Otot advanced Torah learning program for women.